- 04 - Current Nissan Titan
- 4130 Chromoly tubing construction
- Greaseable sealed ball joints and black urethane bushings
- Includes both sides, necessary hardware and instructions
- California Residents: WARNING
B8 Control Arms are a direct fit upgrade for factory upper control arms on trucks and SUVs. The kit contains a pair of control arms which correct the caster alignment for better straight line stability with lifted suspensions, and the improved pivot angles increase wheel travel and reduce stress on the joints. These strong black powder-coated 4130 chromoly steel arms are a tubular design which allows for more spring and shock clearance and feature greasable polyurethane bushings and heavy duty ball joints for the ideal combination of ride quality and durability with minimal maintenance needed. They come with detailed instructions and all necessary hardware for easy installation and are compatible with all Bilstein shocks and coilover kits. All components are replaceable.